Boibel Forest Nursery has over 10,000 m2 of land dedicated to the production and enhancing large leafy plant. This plant has some great features for creating forest gardens revegetations and the recovery of degraded areas due to their features, economical price and good adaptation to environmental conditions.
This plant is produced and enhanced in our plots, as if were in its natural habitat.
- We reduce the intensity of the treatments in the air (pruning and chopping)
- We decrease the external contributions of compound fertilizer, providing the species with greater soil requirements in more developed soils and vice versa.
- We carry out chopping and scrub cleaning in order to improve rooting at its final destination.
Thus we obtain well proportionated adult trees with unique and unrepeatable shapes, so beautiful and imperfect as nature itself. Available delivery presentation for sale are:
- Bare root, with the recommended planting season between the months of December to April, after the fall of the leaf in autumn and before the time shoots emerge in spring.
- Grid forest 10 - 15 L, which makes up the root base plant and can permit planting at other times apart from the vegetative winter.
Available season sale are 200-400 cm or over 400 cm.